Two Shoes/ Two Ways W/ Lucky Brand

* I teamed up with my friends at Zappos.com to bring you this post! Thanks for supporting my sponsors! 



I cannot BELIEVE September is around the corner, but I would be lying if I told you I wasn't excited for the temps to drop. Of course, like every other blogger (and person) out there, I'm excited for the leaves to change, PSL's, carving pumpkins, etc. but this year I am even more amped because A. it sucks being preggo in the summer and B. my due date is quickly approaching! Naturally my eyes have been open for some Fall shoes to add to my collection, and I love how cute and comfy these Lucky Brand flats are (and perf for pregnancy) and these AMAZING pointed boots.

Since getting around is becoming more tiring these days, I picked these up at Zappos. Like always, they showed up super quickly and shipped for free. Plus Zappos has a 365 day return policy... insanity! I am sure I will have this combo on repeat most of Fall, especially since not much fits these days ;)


Lucky Brand Archh flats



Lucky Brand Echoh boots



Labels: , ,