Amsterdam + Adorable Navy Oxfords


Before heading to Iceland, we took two days to stop into Amsterdam and visit some college friends. I had never been before, and Matt had only visited when he was a little kiddie.

We spent our only full day there exploring the gorgeous city by bike, and taking a tour through the canals compliments of our friends! Biking around there is DEFINITELY nerve wracking, with other bikes and scooters whizzing by, but it was the most efficient way to get around and see as much as possible in a short amount of time! Our friends live downtown which was extremely convenient, and we were able to see a big chunk of the city including the infamous I AMSTERDAM sign, eat the indonesian food we've heard so much about and catch the last of the out of this world tulips I've always dreamed of seeing (more on that soon!)

My clothes are slowly getting a bit tighter on me, so I was super comfy running around in overalls and these adorable oxfords by Timberland from Zappos. I never really wore heels much to begin with, and now they are totally out of the question, but I of course still want to be stylish while being comfy! These shoes were PERFECT for that, and I could seriously bike in them, and then wear them out to dinner and still feel cute. The best part is that Zappos offers free shipping and a 365 day return policy so if you want to trade them in, you can (and the customer service reps are the BEST.)

There's tons more trip pictures soon to come, stay tuned!








* I teamed up with my friends at Zappos.com to bring you this post! Thanks for supporting my sponsors! 

Labels: , ,