Nautical. ⚓⚓

Lately, all I've been wearing are nautical patterns. I can't decide if I feel like a sailor, or slightly french, but either way the outfit always looks classic. I love how easy it is to add a POP of red and call it a day! I've compiled a few summertime nautical pieces i've been lusting after. ♥

1. This adorable anchor patterned pinafore is so on-trend, and I would love to carry it over into fall and layer a long sleeve striped top underneath.

2. I know it's only halfway through summer, but I am already dreaming of fall outfits, and this adorable sweater would look amazing with black skinnies and a brown satchel!

3. Endlessly chic sunnies that match with everything. Sign me up!

4. I can never ever wear my brown satchel enough... it matches with EVERYTHING and adds a lovely vintage vibe.

5. This may be the most perfect swimsuit known to mankind. (except for maybe this one, which I am sad sold out!)

6. Nautical cat flats. enough said.

Labels: