❄ Logical Layers ❄


It's easy to fall in and out of love. I feel like I am doing it every day, week, month. My feelings on being a pet owner, my love/hate relationship with green beans and my mood while I am getting dressed... all shifting always. This month I REEEALLLY love edamame, but I hate high waisted skirts - a love of mine for years. It's all so confusing, but my biggest mixed emotion goes out to my perception of the winter.

The first day of the snow was exhilarating. I can remember walking to work in the 95 degree heat in Miami and DREAMING of bone chilling days. But admittedly, some mornings while I'm driving to work in my not-yet-warmed-up car, all my little cold fingers crave is to feel the warm sand beneath my fingertips. It's not a HATE relationship though, it's entirely split down the middle because there's a lot of aspects of winter that I find to be captivating. Like snow covered beaches, for example. The quiet peaceful feeling of seeing the sea wash up onto a snowy shore is unmatched. 

Are you over Winter yet?

Charlotte Russe sweater
J.Crew chambray
Vintage jacket
UO shorts
Vintage boots
Vintage hat

Labels: ,