holiday spirit in big sur.









Big Sur is one of the most beautiful places. If you like perfect weather and perfect views (which, who doesn't!) it's a must-see. I remember when I roadtripped with my parents at 14 in california we stopped here, and stayed in a log cabin. I never forgot how much I loved the place, and knew we had to come back. we spent a day in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. The great thing about it, is it is so close to Carmel and Monterrey, so we could go into town for dinner! If any of you are from around here, or live close enough to drive by a few times a year, you are LUCKY. it held a special spot in my heart.

it was pretty chilly in the early morning, and then it warmed up during the day, so it was the perfect weather to bring out my christmas-y sweaters!! i took full advantage. ;) The skirt is vintage, and i shortened it because it was tea length and puffy when i bought it...

sweater: romwe (last year)
skirt: vintage
hat: h & m
boots: vintage

Labels: ,