halloween on south beach.



i spent the afternoon on halloween wandering around lincoln road with some friends. the energy was lively, little kids were trick-or-treating and even dogs were in costume! i love being in the middle of the hustle and bustle on lincoln, and am even more excited that in 12 days i will live right nearby! i hope you all had a lovely halloween, and have a perfect weekend! i am working all weekend (and for my last few days at the lincoln rd store!) it's true, starting monday i will be a 9 to 5er (except a 7am to 4-er) and i will be working in a mall. yowza!

p.s. added tons of new items to my store!

blouse: for sale in my store
cardi: for sale in my store
vintage coach bag: for sale in my store
leggings: c/o romwe
boots: vintage
necklace: j.crew (here)





Labels: