✿ modcloth blogger of the moment. ✿

i almost smiled my face off when Modcloth picked me as blogger of the moment. my heart felt really warm, as i found many of my most favorite blogs by perusing the interviews of past bloggers of the moment. of course my dress is extra polka-dotted and extra pink with a sweet collar! it feels like it sums me up perfectly :)

i styled the "steffys pros and cons dress" with pops of hunter green and vibrant red, and for some reason i just knew it needed to be worn with some extra-high mary janes! i felt as pretty as a picture in it. i just had to frolick at sunset!

click here to see my Modcloth faves! :)

Steffys Pros and Cons dress: c/o Modcloth
cardigan: for sale in my store
shoes: forever 21
hat: vintage
bag: vintage
glasses: c/o proopticals

read my interview here:

Labels: ,