♥a fun store update ♥ + discount code!

here is a rather large store update :)

take 35% off the entire SALE section until friday at 12PM with the code "pinkandhearts"

happy shoppin'!
come and go with me dress
floral dream dress
heavenly shades of night dress
as sugary as a cupcake dress
gone sailing dress
flower child dress
golden girl dress
happily blue dress
modly mod dress
garden time dress
postcards in the mail dress
red as my heart dress
pretty in pinks dress
life could be a dream sweetheart dress
just my imagination dress
once in a while dress
pretty little angel eyes dress
my baby and me dress
darling you send me dress
in love with you dress
a special feelin blouse
covered in feathers blouse
spring fling blouse
then i kissed her blouse
mickey mouse vest
sunny days cropped vest
please please me sweater
black n white polka dot sweater
layers of green sweater
bows on my collar jacket
baby blue cable knit sweater
tuti fruity skirt
youre a shining star skirt
straight to my lovers heart skirt
maybe baby skirt

Labels: